SomatoEmotional Release 2 (SER2)
23 Aug 2018
26 Aug 2018
The Living Well Workshop Co.
3 Pemimpin Drive, #07-02, Lip Hing Buidling, Singapore, 576147
This workshop was designed to teach you how the SomatoEmotional Release technique may integrate with various creative imagery and dialoguing methods. By attending this class, you will become more proficient in the SER techniques and focus on the development of therapeutic imagery and dialoguing skills. You will also review and enlarge upon the release techiques for the avenue of expression. The goal is a comfortable wholistic mind-body approach to the resolution of problems and obstacles related to patient/client progress and growth.
- Review the technique protocol to facilitate the opening of the Avenue of Expression.
- Explore the integration of psychosynthesis, Gestalt and Jungian psychologies within the SER process.
- Delve further into the use of Therapeutic Imagery and Dialogue as a method to facilitate the client through the emotional release process.
- Learn to trust your hands more as you experience the gentleness and safety of the SER approach and see the benefits that ensue.
- Study how to facilitate and experience the completion of the biological process.
Required Advance Reading:
SomatoEmotional Release by John E. Upledger, DO, OMM;
Getting to Yes by Roger Fisher and William Ury
The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins;
The Art of Effortless Living by Ingrid Bacci, PhD, CAT, CST
Terms & conditions
By registering for this course, the registrant is agreeing to the terms and conditions stated.
Upon registration, $60 non-refundable.
Less than 30 days cancellation, 50% non-refundable.
Less than 2 weeks cancellation, 100% non-refundable.
No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4 day course.
In the unforeseen event that the course is cancelled/postponed, participants have the option to transfer the amount paid to another class or receive a full refund. The Living Well Workshop Co. will not be responsible for any travel expenses incurred by the course participant.