Lymph Drainage Therapy 2 (LDT 2)
21 Jul 2016
24 Jul 2016
The Living Well Workshop Co.
Class is fully booked. Contact us if you wish to be on the waiting list.
3 Pemimpin Drive, #07-02, Lip Hing Buidling, Singapore, 576147
In LDT2, you’ll review and hone existing skills plus learn valuable refinements and advanced drainage techniques for all surface areas of the body, along with numerous pathological conditions. You will learn foundational principles of lymphedema care. At the end of the course, you should be able to drain the superficial lymphatic circulation over the entire body as well as the cisterna Chyli, the breast tissue, and perform Lympho-Fascia Release (LFR) on some viscera.
- Advanced face techniques, including the tracheal rings, nose, upper eyelids and skull
- Advanced body techniques, including deeper lymph circulation, extensive protocol for the upper extremities and the entire back
- Manual lymphatic mapping (MLM) to assess superficial lymphatic circulation over the entire body
- Examination of edema and lymphedema. Principles of reroute for edema and lymphedema
- The second lympho-venous rhythm, the “directional impulse technique and “the switch” technique to help reroute lymph flow
- Maneuvers to access the cisterna chyli
- Extensive drainage of the breast (Lymphatic Breast Care)
- Exploration of edematous and fibrotic tissues
- Lympho-fascia release (LFR)
- Techniques to alleviate wrinkles and “cellulite” (bariatrics)
- Drainage of the lobes of the liver and the lungs
Required Advance Reading:
Please read the following sections in Silent Waves: Part 3 chapters 1,2, and 5 – Part 4 – Part 5 chapter 11.
In order to be best prepared for LDT2, be sure you clearly understand the following words and, as applicable, know where to locate them in the body:
- Anterior and posterior triangle of the neck
- Cephalic vein, axillary vein
- Cisterna chyli
- Antecubital and supracubital fossa
- Aplasia, hypoplasia, hyperplasia, atrophy, congenital or connatal
- Ipsilateral and contralateral
- Concave, convex
- Parenchyma of an organ
- Lymphotome, lymphatic watershed
- Pitting edema
- Lymphedema, lipedema
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
- Diffusion, osmosis, hydrostatic pressure, phagocytosis, exocytosis
- Lumpectomy, mastectomy
- Hyperkeratosis, elephantiasis
- Sarcoma, lymphangiosarcoma
Terms & conditions
By registering for this course, the registrant is agreeing to the terms and conditions stated.
Upon registration, $60 non-refundable.
Less than 30 days cancellation, 50% non-refundable.
Less than 2 weeks cancellation, 100% non-refundable.
No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4 day course.
In the unforeseen event that the course is cancelled/postponed, participants have the option to transfer the amount paid to another class or receive a full refund. The Living Well Workshop Co. will not be responsible for any travel expenses incurred by the course participant.