Lymph Articular Fluid Release – UPPER (LAFR-U)
12 Nov 2015
14 Nov 2015
The Living Well Workshop Co.
*Class is fully booked. Wait listed only.
3 Pemimpin Drive, #07-02, Lip Hing Buidling, Singapore, 576147
This wonderful class will teach students to use a specific synovial fluid and the body’s inherent articulation rhythm to release restrictions specific to all body articulations, including “fused” embryological articulations.
This class has been successfully taught for over 10 years in the lymph curriculum but also can stand (no prerequisite) alone because the specific lymphatic rhythm is not utilized for this class.
Learn how to release joints in the body in a very non invasive manner.
When the bony framework is out of place numerous type of pathologies can happen, from pain and dysfunction, discomfort, asymmetry/misalignment, range of motion abnormality, tissue/tone changes, affecting the muscles, fascia, viscera or bones themselves.
A wide range of pathologies can be associated with joint dysfunction, and may be alleviated by these techniques, including:
- Musculoskeletal pain in general
- Neck pain
- Some headache, dizziness or vertigo
- Joint pain such as shoulder pain, elbow pain, wrist pain, etc.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Treatment of accidents and injuries, including some whiplash
- Work injuries
- Sport injuries
- Repetitive stress injury (RSI), joint or muscle overuse
- Arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Some gastrointestinal disorders (somato-visceral reflex)
- Some nerve entrapment
- Stress, general vitality and well being
These techniques use fluid and are non invasive and can be applied with ease and great success to babies, elderly and even animal.
- Expand your understanding of fluid compartments.
- Articulation fluid release techniques for:
- Peripheral (appendicular) articulations: upper extremity from acromioclavicular joint and clavicle to the hand articulations – embryological structures
- Two types of rib cage articulations – sternum and embryological structures
- Spine: cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacral and coccyx – intervertebral, facets (zygapophyseal) and embryological articulations
- Face and skull and associated structures: midline sutures, other sutures hyoid bone, intraosseous for bones of the cranium
- Interstitial fluid release, with applications for edema, fascia, muscles, skin (i.e. scars and acne), and articulations (e.g. ethmoid, sacroiliac) and intraosseous techniques will be demonstrated.
Terms & conditions
By registering for this course, the registrant is agreeing to the terms and conditions stated.
Upon registration, $60 non-refundable.
Less than 30 days cancellation, 50% non-refundable.
Less than 2 weeks cancellation, 100% non-refundable.
No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4 day course.
In the unforeseen event that the course is cancelled/postponed, participants have the option to transfer the amount paid to another class or receive a full refund. Green Partners will not be responsible for any travel expenses incurred by the course participant.