Listening Techniques 1
30 Nov 2017
2 Dec 2017
The Living Well Workshop Co.
( BY 30 SEP 2017 )
( BY 3 SEP 2017 )
*Registration opens in May 2017
3 Pemimpin Drive, #07-02, Lip Hing Buidling, Singapore, 576147
- Practice “listening” skills (palpation procedures) that helps guide you to the proper manual manipulation site.
- Explain how to interpret the information the body is offering regarding imbalances and dysfunctions.
- Demonstrate through ”listening” how to determine which body structures are involved, and identify the best approach for treatment results.
- Practice ”listening” to the body systems, as they respond to your manual treatments.
- Explain and demonstrate the correct approach and amount of force when working on different parts of the body and with different patients.
- Enhance specificity in evaluating the body for restrictive patterns, which will enable more effective treatment applications.
- Understand how to incorporate “listening skills” in the patient’s evaluation and treatment plan.
- Enhance palpation sensitivity to increase effectiveness with treatment and patient outcomes.
IF you have not studied Listening Techniques then this class will introduce you to one of the most powerful evaluation tools that will help you determine where to begin with your patient treatment.
IF you are not totally comfortable with your Listening Technique skills, this class will help you to become proficient with these evaluation tools.
IF you have been using Local Listening and General Listening with your patients, this class will take you to the next level of your perception and abilities.
Required Advance Reading
Terms & conditions
By registering for this course, the registrant is agreeing to the terms and conditions stated.
Upon registration, $60 non-refundable.
Less than 30 days cancellation, 50% non-refundable.
Less than 2 weeks cancellation, 100% non-refundable.
No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4 day course.
In the unforeseen event that the course is cancelled/postponed, participants have the option to transfer the amount paid to another class or receive a full refund. The Living Well Workshop Co. will not be responsible for any travel expenses incurred by the course participant.