CST and Working with Chronic Depletion (CSWCD)
25 Jan 2018
27 Jan 2018
The Living Well Workshop Co.
3 Pemimpin Drive, #07-02, Lip Hing Buidling, Singapore, 576147
When clients have been under long term stressors, their bodies, minds, and spirits can become profoundly depleted. The result can be challenging and unpredictable for even the most experienced practitioners. Clients who are chronically depleted can have unpredictable treatment reactions, have little apparent gain from therapy, and extremely complex client presentations with multitudes of presenting problems. In short, there are a lot of factors coming together which make it likely the complex client will terminate treatment early and the practitioner feel unsuccessful. And with today’s increasingly complex world, more and more of our clients are showing up chronically depleted and looking for help.
By the end of this 4-day workshop you should be able to:
- Describe the scientific foundation and principles of CranioSacral Therapy – and why it’s the key to relieving pain and dysfunction at their source
- Demonstrate finely tuned palpation skills you can rely on as highly sensitive and intuitive healthcare tools
Identify the subtle craniosacral rhythm and interpret its patterns to accurately evaluate dysfunction and improvements
- Locate the source of physical problems by traveling through the fascial system, that complex web of tissue that impacts all body structures and systems
- Release dural tube restrictions to enhance interactions between the central nervous system and the rest of the body
- Use techniques that produce dramatic health and relaxation effects, including Direction of Energy and Still-Point Induction
- Work with approaches to a number of common ailments such as TMJ dysfunction, head and neck pain, central nervous system disorders and many more
- Put a simple, effective 10-Step Protocol into practice right away
Required Advance Reading:
CranioSacral Therapy, chapters 1-6, by John E. Upledger, DO, OMM, and Jon D. Vredevoogd, MFA;
Your Inner Physician and You by Dr. John E. Upledger
Terms & conditions
By registering for this course, the registrant is agreeing to the terms and conditions stated.
Upon registration, $60 non-refundable.
Less than 30 days cancellation, 50% non-refundable.
Less than 2 weeks cancellation, 100% non-refundable.
No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4 day course.
In the unforeseen event that the course is cancelled/postponed, participants have the option to transfer the amount paid to another class or receive a full refund. The Living Well Workshop Co. will not be responsible for any travel expenses incurred by the course participant.