CST for Longevity: Reversal of the Aging Process (CSLRAP)
The Living Well Workshop Co.
3 Pemimpin Drive, #07-02, Lip Hing Buidling, Singapore, 576147
CranioSacral Therapy and Longevity: Reversal of the Aging Process (CSLRAP) is designed to train advanced practitioners of CST in the evaluation, treatment and support of the entire range of the mid to late age adult population, from 60-100+ years of age. Using the basic techniques of CST and advanced dialogue and imaging, students will gain an appreciation of how the craniosacral rhythm and other system indicators inform us about chronological and biological age-and how to use this information to maintain and support a high quality of life over an extended period of time. At the same time, students will gain a deeper understanding of Dr. Upledger’s pioneering work in inflammatory processes and mechanisms of immune system dysfunction, so that they may treat a greater range of clients who display the pathologies we describe as the diseases of aging. Finally, the class also examines the proposed mechanism that leads to dementia and Alzheimer’s, as a reflection of a groundbreaking study suggested and conceived by the author, and coordinated and conducted by a research team including Laura Hart, Linda Gerdner et al, and published in the American Journal of Gerontological Nursing in 2008. Students interested in specializing in the growing field of Geriatrics and quality of life extension will use this class as a launching point to create specialized applications for their own practice-both as individual therapists and in cooperation with others.
- Dysfunctions of the Aging Process and the CranioSacral Rhythm-a proposed model
- Examining the cultural definitions of aging, elders and related issues of mid to late life
- The difference between ‘young’ old and ‘old’ old
- The use of evaluating chronological and biological age in treating 60-100+ populations
- Evaluation and treatment techniques to promote longevity and well being
- CranioSacral Therapy protocols for preventative support of aging populations
- Examination of the pro inflammatory process and its contribution to the diseases of aging
- Advanced dialogue and imaging in treating the pathologies of aging
- Advanced techniques to support immune system function
- Presentation of research study and model for effectiveness of this technique
- CranioSacral Therapy protocols for individuals with Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Resources for social, legal and economic challenges for caregivers
- The role of hospice in end of life processes
- Hands on practice with both class participants and elder population
Terms & conditions
By registering for this course, the registrant is agreeing to the terms and conditions stated.
Upon registration, $60 non-refundable.
Less than 30 days cancellation, 50% non-refundable.
Less than 2 weeks cancellation, 100% non-refundable.
No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4 day course.
In the unforeseen event that the course is cancelled/postponed, participants have the option to transfer the amount paid to another class or receive a full refund. Green Partners will not be responsible for any travel expenses incurred by the course participant.