CranioSacral Therapy 2 (CS2)
11 Aug 2017
14 Aug 2017
The Living Well Workshop Co.
3 Pemimpin Drive, #07-02, Lip Hing Buidling, Singapore, 576147
CS2 studies cranial-base dysfunctions as diagnosed and treated by Dr. William Sutherland, the “father of cranial osteopathy. The course material and hands-on sessions will focus on cranial base dysfunctions, the masticatory system-hard palate, mandible and temporomandibular joint; whole body evaluation; and the energy cyst with regional unwinding. An introduction to SomatoEmotional Release will also be presented.
- Discover how to integrate Sutherland’s technique for identifying lesions into the CranioSacral Therapy 10-Step Protocol.
- Enhance your ability to conduct whole-body evaluations focusing on the physiological phenomena that occur.
- Practice evaluating and treating cranial-base dysfunctions.
- Explore the concepts of SomatoEmotional Release and Energy Cysts.
- Observe skilled demonstrations and participate in hands-on practice.
CS1 – CranioSacral Therapy 1 and thorough working knowledge of the 10-Step Protocol.
Required Advance Reading:
CranioSacral Therapy, chapters 7-15, by John E. Upledger, DO, OMM, and Jon D. Vredevoogd, MFA;
CranioSacral Therapy II: Beyond the Dura, chapter 3, by Dr. John E. Upledger
Terms & conditions
By registering for this course, the registrant is agreeing to the terms and conditions stated.
Upon registration, $60 non-refundable.
Less than 30 days cancellation, 50% non-refundable.
Less than 2 weeks cancellation, 100% non-refundable.
No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4 day course.
In the unforeseen event that the course is cancelled/postponed, participants have the option to transfer the amount paid to another class or receive a full refund. Green Partners will not be responsible for any travel expenses incurred by the course participant.